Google
 

Friday, May 11, 2007

New Favorite Athlete

...No it's not "Old Hoss" Radbourn star pitcher for the 1884 Providence Grays (book coming soon) it's Allison Stokke (pronounced stow-key.)

After several minutes, some of my most astute readers may have noticed that there is a large pole in the picture, that's because Allison...I call her Allison because we're on a first name basis, I mean I know we just met, but it feels like we've known each other for such a long time doesn't it? It just feels right... is a champion girls high school pole vaulter in California, that's right I can't make this stuff up!

No worries though fellas, she is 18! Take that Dateline!

The crazy thing is that she's actually good. She set the U.S. record for a freshman girl at 12'8", and her present personal best is a couple inches off the best high school girls mark.

I really can't believe that someone so hot can have break the Unintentional Sexual Humor Scale, I mean I didn't even have to type any of it...just add any "pole vaulting" joke or "Oh yeah", "I'll bet", "That's what she said" to the end of virtually any sentence to get pure comic gold.

Al is also a YouTube sensation, no doubt because she's accomplished in her sport. But the best part of her YouTube Interview, is when the interviewer asks if she has "any big meets coming up?" I think we all know the answer.


NOTE: This is the first picture on this site, mostly because the nerd that I make do all the technical stuff didn't show me how until just now. But I think it's something more, something special, like destiny...Seriously, why won't you return my phone calls? And what happened to that puppy I sent you? I don't have it and I know you're not raising that damn thing. I want to wear your skin...I mean, like, if you're not doin' anything Saturday maybe we could, like, hang out...If that's cool, I mean, if not that's cool too, just whatever. Maybe? SWEET! So you're tellin' me there's a chance.

PPS: If you can name all the movie references in there, leave you're answer in the comment section and you'll be put in a raffle to win a free years subscription to SportsBullies!

No comments: