Google
 

Monday, February 26, 2007

Welcome!

The reason we started this blog is because we know more than you. If you knew more than, or even as much as, us you wouldn't need to read our blog. That's science. You will learn the correct opinions on everything that's happened in the sports world (specifically the Dallas sports world) simply by reading our musing on this blog brought to you via a system of tubes.

I feel like since you're going to be learning so much about the world from us you should know a little bit about us. I'll let JJ, my cohort and hetero man friend, introduce himself later.

My name is Lincoln and I learned so much about sports from being smarter than you, I'm also bigger and stronger and better looking than you -- and yeah, I'm a little drunk! So what? Want to fight about it?!? In my years of surveying the sports biosphere I live in I have perfected the art of bulling those who I disagree with. Like those idiots who think Vince Young will be a good quarterback in the NFL!

We will bully with our vast sports brains...and our fists if still you disagree.

To kick things off here is the best sports movie speech of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs

No comments: