Google
 

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pet Cat

With Mavs depression hitting in, I've decided to start looking towards the future. I was bummin yesterday when I started to look at the draft and then remembered that we traded away our pick in the Kidd deal.

BUT THEN!!

I found out that the pick is lotto protected! Woo!!

In addition to Hasheem Thabeet, the 7'3'' shot blocker from UConn, I have found a new guy that I happen to have just fallen in love with.

His name is Serge Ibaka...and as you might have guessed he's African, from Congo actually. Here's a video of him playing against 5th graders.

Taking him #13 or 14 - late lotto - would be too high but if Los Maverickos did fall out of the playoffs dropping back from that spot, picking up extra pick(s) and then grabbing Ibaka late first-early second would be the shiz.

No comments: