Google
 

Saturday, February 2, 2008

2008 Rangers

BP just released their PECOTA predictions for the 2008 season. Here's a look at the Ranger's starting lineup.

Woo!!! ... I mean... yeah, that's... not that great.

I'll take the over on Ian Kinsler's line as well as Blalock's - but I doubt he'll be able to stay healthy for a whole season.

There's a LOT of injury risk with this team...Blalock, Milton, Josh Hamilton, MY...or basically the middle of the order.

Gimme the under on Byrd.

Few other notes -- PECOTA isn't particularlly enammared with any of our pitchers but doesn't seem to really hate any of them either. Francisco Cruceta get's a strang amount of PECOTA love -- I have no idea why.

The system is down on Chris Davis - sharing my opinoin - but has his #2 comp as a young David Ortiz!! His #1 comp is Jose Oliva. Russell Branyon takes bronze and seems like a happy medium.

Texas Ranger Baseball: Gettin' ready to hoist another thrid place banner in 2008!

No comments: