Google
 

Monday, November 5, 2007

Before I die...

... I want to see a Cowboys/Eagles game in Philly. I will pay whatever it takes for tickets - as close to the Eagles' bench as possible - and buy a TO jersey...and a bullet proof vest.

Last night was awesome! I still think Philly is a dangerous team and for Dallas to go into their house for a nationally televised night game -- when everyone there had been drinkin for 8 hours+ -- and dominate in every single facet of the game is pretty amazing.

The words "walrus", "drug", "emporium", "family", and "crisis" were yelled so many times by me and JJ that I completely lost count. We stopped using they typical conjunctions and just started yelling each of the 5 words together, in any order.

A play would go as such:

  1. The Cowboys -- usually Romo/TO/Witten -- would do something awesome
  2. The Eagles would suck
  3. Their fans would be fat and ugly
  4. We would yell "DRUG WALRUS EMPORIUM IN CRISIS!!!!"

Savor that win fans of the Cows! It is not often that you get to destroy a rival like that -- pretty much knocking them out of the hunt for the NFC East in the process. I keep getting the feeling that this season could be special.

...and then I watch the Pats.

Oh well, an NFC Conference Championship Game would be pretty sweet!

No comments: